1. Responsible for the development of Android control software for the host computer of the service robot (Android serial port control, face recognition using a third-party port, voice dialogue and other application development).
2. Responsible for controlling the single-chip microcomputer with the serial port of the Android system software, and issuing instructions to the single-chip, etc.
1. Rich experience in Android software development.
2. Developers who have done face recognition and voice recognition applications are preferred (all use third-party ports).
3. Those who have done robot software development are preferred.
4. Understand the serial control of Android system.
5. Can bear hardships and stand hard work, have teamwork spirit, and obey orders.
6. Have the courage to challenge innovative technology and continuously improve technology upgrades.
Responsible for the development of Android platform software for robot interaction
1. Graduated from computer or related majors, with more than 1 year of work experience.
2. Have coding skills in Java or C;
3. Love programming and design, have independent ability to solve problems with code, and independent debug;
4. Familiar with the architecture of the Android platform, familiar with the Android SDK, able to develop Android applications independently;
5. Good code reading ability and English reading ability, able to read and understand English materials;
6. Able to withstand work pressure and a good sense of teamwork;
7. Use multiple threads, sqlite programming, and have a certain understanding of high-performance architecture design.
8. Experience in secondary development of Android source code and experience in electronic circuits is preferred;
1. Responsible for the sales promotion of service robots in the designated area and complete the sales targets set by the company;
2. Feed back the market information and customer needs in the area, formulate and implement the market sales plan in the area, formulate the monthly sales forecast plan in the area, and develop and implement the customer visit plan in the area;
3. Track the specific implementation of the robot project completed by customers in the collaboration area (signing the contract, delivery, payment recovery, etc.), and submit the corresponding business forms on time, quantity, and quality.
1. There is no restriction on men and women, college degree or above, majors in marketing, business administration, electronics, etc. are preferred;
2. Cheerful, honest and credible, able to withstand work pressure;
3. More than two years of experience in channel sales, commercial service robots, education industry, hotel industry, financial industry, medical industry resources are preferred;
4. Possess good public relations, negotiation skills and strong business execution ability, able to implement product sales and maintain customer relationships according to the company's market strategy, and experience in follow-up with major customers or channel sales is preferred;
The market for hundreds of billions of blue ocean service robots is waiting for you to share the feast of wealth. If you want to change yourself and challenge yourself, if you want to take the future in your own hands, please contact us!